Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
Are you having the old "new year new job" thoughts? Or even more "new year whole new career?" Do you have a background in sales and desire to do more with your skills and experience? FPSG are looking for ambitious, driven, hardworking and adaptable individuals to join our office in Glasgow City Centre.
The role of a Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant is fast-paced and sales focused. No two days are the same!
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to sourcing candidates via a number of methods, updating our CRM, relationship building, updating CVs, organising interviews, reference checking and coaching candidates throughout the process.
- Six months sales experience
- Work ethic - Positive ambitious approach
- Determination - Drive and determination and the ability to not give up
- Resilience - The Industry is highly competitive so the ability to be resilient is a big positive
- Ambition - We can offer quick progression, but you have to want it!
- Personable - To be able to build rapport with candidates/clients
- Good time management and organisation
What we can offer you;
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus
- Professional environment
- Modern city centre office
- Tailored training, support and 121 mentoring from your Sector experienced Manager
- Team/Individual incentives
- Career progression
On top of the above you will have the opportunity to work in one the busiest and most interesting sectors……….. IT and Technology! Don't worry if you don't come from a technology background, as long as you come with an openness to learn and positive attitude.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG to discuss the opportunity.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process