At FPSG, we deliver flexible recruitment strategies across our core sectors. Our delivery is supported by hands on management at director level, to ensure the best recruitment experience for all our clients and candidates.
View our Scottish Athletics story - https://vimeo.com/302289443
Excitement is building here at the FPSG offices, as we build up to the start of our 2019 Outdoor Season! We have events lined up over six weekends between May and September and can expect some stellar performances from our young athletes if the 2018 Outdoor Season is anything to go by. If you want to witness Personal Bests and record breaking performances, here is our schedule:
- 10/11/12 May - North, West & East District U13, U15, U17 Track & Field Championships - Inverness, Grangemouth & Kilmarnock
- 15 June - SUPERteams at Scotstoun Leisure Centre, Glasgow
- 13/14 July - National Combined Events and National Masters Championships - Grangemouth Stadium
- 10/11 August - National U13, U15, U20 Championships - Grangemouth Stadium
- 17/18 August - National 127th Senior and Under 17 Championships - Grangemouth Stadium
- 15 September - National Relay Championships - Pitreavie Athletics Centre
scottishathletics are always looking for volunteers at their extremely busy and popular events (no experience necessary), see here for more information.