Field Trainer - contract
8 - 10 week contract (5 days per week)
FPSG's clients are a registered charity rolling out a new on-line registration needs assessment system for their clients across England and Wales. The charity provide funding assessment services for Disabled Students across the UK. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced face to face trainer to train users on the new web based needs assessment process, this will be carried out across 70 centres across England and Wales.
As a Field Trainer your job function will include …
* Plan, coordinate and schedule training sessions with the assessment centres in the English and Welsh regions
* Deliver half day training session to groups of approximately 2 - 15 team members.
* Ensure all training material is updated, current and relevant.
* Ensure any post session questions and queries are addressed effectively to ensure all users are fully up to speed.
* Close liaison with central administration in Glasgow for all and any issues.
* Ensure continuous improvement by monitoring any feedback and cascading this to the central team
As a successful Field Trainer, you will display and have experience in the following…
* Significant training experience on an external basis.
* Recent experience in face to face desk and classroom training
* Very experienced in delivery of half or one day, high impact training courses.
* An outgoing personality with the ability to captivate and engage an audience.
* Exceptionally well presented.
* Extremely strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to audience.
* Very strong organisational, prioritization, planning and time management skills.
* Fully proficient in Microsoft Office skills particularly within PowerPoint and Excel and also Learning Management Systems.
* The commitment to work away from home for up to 5 days and 4 nights each week for the duration of at least 8 weeks.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process