Senior Legal Technologist
FPSG have recently started working with a renowned global law firm in their hunt for a seasoned Senior Legal Technologist.
This particular firm truly value their people so you'll need to be a team player who enjoys facing off to stakeholders across the business. You'll also need to have a sound technical mind-set and the ability to work to tight timescales with a sense of urgency, consistently demonstrating a flexible, proactive "can-do" attitude. They are looking for someone flexible, willing to adapt your approach to the audience and circumstances, and able to harness ambiguity to shape new opportunities and approaches.
The Role/What you'll be doing:
Within your first few months you'll be working on a large project on behalf of an international client, building a cutting-edge platform to assist with a number of transactions per day. This contract alone is worth millions of pounds to our client, demonstrating the level of responsibility and remit you'll have from day one within the business.
In addition to this, you'll have the opportunity to develop and nurture relationships with a number of key stakeholders across the business. Working primarily within innovation & digital, you'll spearhead new ideas and areas of opportunity which in turn will support (and benefit) clients across the business.
Given the sheer amount of variety within this role, you'll constantly be utilizing your in-depth knowledge of legal applications & innovative technologies, both current and upcoming. This will allow you to constantly be one step ahead of the competition.
You will be working as part of a team of 5 that sits in the innovation division within the firm however the scope is for this team to grow in the next 2-3 years to around 15 professionals.
My client value cultural fit just as much as technical skills & experience; however, there are a few things that you'll need to have from the offset in order to be successful within the role. These include:
- Hands-on experience with a law firm tech stack coupled with the ability to ideate, develop and implement innovative solutions to new and upcoming problems
- An understanding of the application of innovative technologies to legal practice and support services
- Previous experience utilising HighQ, Kira or Litera Transact systems
- You do not need to have coding experience as the role is a low code/no code background but if you have knowledge of CCS/Javascipt then this could help use the system better but it is a "nice to have" rather than essential
- Developing and cultivating relationships with stakeholders to educate and raise awareness of the benefits around our digital service offerings as well as to identify new areas of opportunity to leverage our digital capability to support client needs.
- Assisting with team reporting and financial management
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process