- Greenfield and Brownfield development
- Reviewing and supporting others with code
- Delivery of business critical projects/products in a timely and efficient manager
- Right and review technical documentation
- Developing MicroServices for Web Applications
To be a successful Senior Front End Developer you will need experience of:
- Advanced HTML5
- Advanced CSS3
- Use of GIT and other code management tools
- Object-Oriented Design and Development
- Able to demonstrate the ability to lead a development assignment through the full SDLC
- Practical knowledge of Test and Behavioural Driven Development TDD & BDD
- Practical knowledge of Adobe Design tools
- Exposure to mobile app development Android & iOS
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
This is a truly entrepreneurial FinTec company who have travelled through the first stages of start-up and now seek the next generation of technical leadership within the organisation. As such critical to success in this role is the ability to take ownership, demonstrate leadership and apply an energetic aptitude to drive success.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations.
If you have examples of code created on GitHub, Stack Overflow or a current portfolio, this would allow our client to review and discuss during any interviews.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.