Senior Java Developer
Java Developer (Permanent)
A permanent position has been created within a leading Financial Services organisation. The role would best suit a Java Developer with advanced multi-threading experience, ideally at enterprise level.
The project will involve designing a complete restructure of the current platform and is a fantastic hands-on opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys challenges and has a passion for the newest technology.
Please note interviews for this role will be carried and by telephone and VC and with the hiring process remaining uninterrupted.
- Expert knowledge of core server-side Java (inc multi-threading) with hands on experience.
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Software testing methods.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux.
- Full software development lifecycle experience.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, specifically - Mongo DB.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Cloud environments.
- Worked with Sybase and/or DB2.
- Experience with Hazelcast
- Linux Shell scripting
- Python or Perl scripting
This opportunity would best suit a flexible and dynamic Developer who thrives in a fast-moving environment and is able to take ownership and responsibility for the delivery of new features for a green field project.
To be considered, please APPLY now with your up to date CV and availability.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process