Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenging role where you can work on a modern infrastructure and the latest technologies? Are you a passionate Engineer with extensive experience in AWS, Azure, GCP or Oracle and looking to join a company where you can work on multiple projects?
Our client are growing their DevOps environment and we are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer who can work with our new products and deployments, driving the projects through to delivery. You'll be a highly motivated and excited about helping to build a modern infrastructure for building, deploying and monitoring high-volume software applications, along with internal tools and systems.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you should be passionate about engineering and operations, own the technical direction and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Collaborate with enterprise teams to identify and implement solutions supporting the DevOps evolution at International Markets
- Architect and develop engineering and operating patterns for multi-cloud supporting multiple business IT units.
- Lead the effort to automate the configuration, testing, deployment and maintenance of our on-premise and cloud infrastructure
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Strong track record of implementing AWS/Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python,Bash)
- Familiar with automated configuration and continuous deployment tools (Ansible, uDeploy, Chef, Puppet, Git).
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
An excellent salary and benefits package as well as a structured career path, tagged with the ability to work from home as when required (a truly adult approach to "work life balance")
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process