Pharmaceutical / cGMP /Clinical Trial - drug development
Our company provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. We are a growing fast and the opportunity to join as Project Manager does not arise often. If you want to join a global company leading in research and development of early phase clinical trials and sterile manufacturing read on.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture. Our culture is fast-paced and we focus on employee engagement to ensure we have fun along the way. We are committed to training and developing our team to build skills to ensure our people grow with the company.
The Project Manager position is an integral part of the team, contributing to our success by with responsibility for the management of multiple cross functional projects, driven according to timelines and revenue milestones to support client and business needs. Our project management team is well-established and offers a supportive environment.
Each Project Manager is responsible for assigned client projects, developing the clear project management plan at the outset and managing this through the project life cycle. The PM will co-ordinate and communicate regularly with various internal departments, ensuring effective and consistent cross-functional project and resource management processes with the objective of delivering the clients requirements on schedule.
This role operates in a heavily regulated industry and GMP environment and duties are required to be carried out in compliance with all relevant internal procedures, GMP and customer specific documentation.
Lead and be part of a dynamic and friendly team. A highly competitive salary and benefits package are on offer in addition to an excellent work culture, which fosters collaboration and support.
In this role, you will:
- Management of multi-service projects as allocated by Manager of Project Management, ensuring a consistent approach by using approved templates and process flows
- Manage a full portfolio of projects
- Develop clear project management plan for projects
- Utilise Planisware to generate Gantt timelines for projects
- Define project timelines and milestones to project team
- Work with department leads to ensure optimal capacity and project planning
- Identifies, monitors and controls project risks, along with the mitigation plans in collaboration with the project team
- Facilitates client project meetings throughout project lifecycle, ensuring communication lines are clearly defined using Communication Plan and Contact Matrix
- Acts as the primary liaison between the project team and client
- Leads lessons learned exercise upon project completion and help facilitate follow-up actions to improve upon as future learnings.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in a science related discipline
- Project Management Certification; PRINCE 2, CAPM, PMP or equivalent is desirable, with working knowledge of proven methodologies and principles.
- At least 2 years of previous proven experience in a project management role
- Scientific or GMP manufacturing background would be advantageous
- Ideally knowledge of managing a CRM system, e,g, Oracle
- Commercial acumen and ability to tracks costs/budgets/financial reporting related to the project
- Customer related experience and client facing skills
- Proven flexibility in adjusting to a rapidly evolving workload and remaining calm under pressure
Apply online in the first instance, or contact Liam Baxter at Tel: 0141 270 5136, or email your CV to email@example.com
- FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process