Power Electronics Design Engineer
£35000 - £55000 per annum
FPSG's award winning client has offices across the UK and worldwide. They're recent innovations have led to them being in the spotlight of the technology community and winning a number of new projects. To support this growth they are looking to hire a Power Electronics Design Engineer.
As Power Electronics Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Be part of an innovative, multi-disciplinary design team focussing on client projects.
- See products through their development - from requirements capture all the way to integration.
- Use your valuable experience to mentor junior members in the team.
As a successful Power Electronics Design Engineer, you will have:
- A broad Hardware (both analogue and digital) Design background.
- Good understanding of Power Electronics and related disciplines.
- Experience of the full product development lifecycle.
In return our client will reward you with:
- A competitive salary.
- A range of benefits including Pension, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, and more.
- Award winning development as well as promotion opportunities.
You can apply below with your current and up to date CV.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity or other opportunities that are open to you as an Power Electronics Design Engineer please contact Will Currie on 0141 270 5004.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.