PA to CEO (MAT Leave)
£30000 - £33000 per annum + and benefits
PA to CEO (mat leave 5 months)
£30k - £33k pro rata
FPSG's prestigious client are a Times Top 100 employer who have won the Queens Award for Enterprise in Innovation multiple times, Amazon's Innovator of the Year award, and Bloomberg's Ones to Watch award, among others. An opportunity has arisen for a Maternity leave contract (5months) for PA to CEO.
As PA to CEO your responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with CEO and the senior management team
* Assisting with CEO's responsibilities with the aim of reducing his timely input
* Organising meetings, daily agendas and ensuring CEO is well prepared each day (in the office or during worldwide travels)
* Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations ahead of meetings
* Ensure that arrangements for functions, conference visits and meetings are fully executed and CEO is briefed / prepared, all travel is arranged and communicated.
* Liaising with clients, suppliers and other members of staff on CEO's behalf
* Incoming email and post and replying on CEO's behalf where necessary
* Assisting in the organisation of board meetings (Travel, accommodation, lunches, board packs, dial in details, confirmation of who is attending)
* Assisting with VIP visits and ensuring the day runs as smoothly as possible
* Diary management (liaising with receptionist)
* Assisting with travel arrangements, visa when required.
Essential Experience required…
* Extensive diary management and maintenance.
* Organising and booking travel including significant international travel
* Project based tasks including compilation of materials, reports etc.
* Organisation of board meetings, quarterly meetings both domestic and international.
* Performing some email management out of UK business hours to assist when CEO travelling.
* Highly effective gatekeeper and point of contact in CEOs absence
* Strong level of team work with colleague and other business leaders.
In reward our clients can offer salary £30k - £33k depending on experience.
A range of benefits including Pension, private medical cover, childcare vouchers,
On-site parking, gym & sports complex, and use of an on-site nursery for parents with young children.
If you feel you meet the criteria and have the experience as a PA to CEO, please apply via the on-line method on the portal.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.