Mobile Apps Developer (iOS and/or Android )
Glasgow - Permanent -
£48k-68k depending on experience
Mobile Apps development with FinTech flair in Enterprise finance. Seeking a Mobile specialists with dual options iOS and Android native.. Working in a growing team we are looking for technical ideas, a passion for both iOS and/or Android apps and lots of innovation & creativity. If you want to do something a little bit different then please get in touch.
The post is Covid remote at present, however proximity to the Glasgow office is important as being in the office 2 or 3 days a week will be a future requirement to assist collaboration, coaching, training and team building initiatives.
- Partaking in ownership for App development, providing direction and innovation
- Ensuring quality standards and driving best practice
- Sharing knowledge on the design principles and patterns behind mobile development
- Setting an example in mobile development, - hands on Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, iOS, Android
- Building relationships with leadership teams, product teams and other business partners
- Collaborating with Design and Development
- Bringing technical innovation and evolution - new tools, new techniques, patterns, re-use, etc
- Contribute to growth and evolution of colleagues, team, and broader business
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong software engineering experience, ideally developing on Android & iOS platform
- A solid understanding of Android / iOS design and quality principles
- Mobile applications development skills, Swift, Objective-C etc on iOS and Kotlin, Java etc on Android
- A strong understanding of continuous integration, Agile development and app store release process
- Strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality scalable mobile applications
Applications are welcoemd from freelancers seeking a genuine career opportunities - examples of your work and apps in teh public domaine will be sought.
The successful Developer with the relevant career background, experience and approach, will receive a generous salary and package, flexible working and both personal and technical development.
Please "apply Now" with a full CV, highlighting your relevant experience, to be consider for the next stage of this application
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Mobile Development, Applications Development, iOS, Android, Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, RxJava, Java, C#, Agile, MVVM, MVP, Viper, Test-Driven Development, Git, Rest, Jason, AWS, Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, Mobile Apps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Amazon Web Services, Flutter, Xamarin, Xcode, TestFlight, iOS SDK, GIT, Mercurial
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process