FPSG, working exclusively with an Industry leading organisation, have an exceptional Finance Manager opportunity to join our client at their Group HQ based in Glasgow city centre. Arising as part of continued growth and development, this is an extremely varied and challenging position offering an unrivalled opportunity to take a real hands on involvement in overseeing several finance mechanisms which support our clients Group wide business interests.
The main remit will be to work closely with the Group Finance Director & to take an influential lead in the overall wider finance department which includes Payroll and Credit control functions for which you would be developing and managing.
Further responsibilities of this role will include (but not limited to):
- Managing a finance team within a fast paced environment.
- Producing and review monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations in addition to producing reports with supporting analysis as required.
- Managing relationships with Key stakeholders across the business and liaising with external parties as required (HMRC, External Auditors etc).
- Continually review and monitor internal controls.
Offering an unrivalled and fantastic opportunity, to be considered for this position candidates should have the following:
- Professionally qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS etc).
- Demonstrable experience in a Management Accountancy position (Ideally within Shared Services, Group Support Services or a Professional environment).
- Ideally have a degree in Accountancy or a similarly related field.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced finance environment.
- Be flexible and adaptable to undertaking ad hoc finance tasks.
Working closely with the Group Finance Director, our client is offering an excellent opportunity to further develop your management accountancy experience and gain hands on experience in being involved across additional divisional areas. This position would suit a professional who has strong aspirations to develop in the medium to long term into a Financial Controller position and be part of our client's sustained successful growth.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary package with excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a highly successful Group.
To apply for this position, please send your CV via the "Apply Now" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.