An exciting new opportunity to join the facilities team of a Glasgow based CDMO. The role will involve working within a friendly and supportive team performing routine planned and unplanned maintenance of the site, including the equipment, infrastructure and grounds. The role will also involve attending breakdowns, fault finding and root cause analysis. Health & Safety standards and safe working practices are required at all times. Knowledge of GMP good manufacturing practices and clean room environment is highly advantageous. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer!
- Plan and deliver routine PPM on relevant equipment
- Evaluate breakdowns and perform repairs as required
- Coordinate external contractors on site for PPM and repair
- Liaise with departments to provide support and solutions to challenges
- Clear communication to Facilities team on shift handover
- Actively participate in team meetings contributing improvements and solutions
- Previous hands-on engineering experience within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Multi-discipline maintenance ideally with a biased towards electrical and including Mechanical and Instrumentation is desired.
- Working knowledge of HVAC, water treatment and steam systems
- Ability to work as part of the team but also be able to prioritise own workload to achieve deadlines.
- Well organised with an excellent attention to detail and problem solving.
- Strong level of written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience or knowledge of working in a cGMP environment is highly beneficial.
- Electrical/ Building services qualification or related apprenticeship
Apply online in the first instance, or contact Liam Baxter at Tel: 0141 270 5136 or email your CV to email@example.com
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process