Cybersecurity Event Manager
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
FPSG's award winning client has offices across the UK and worldwide. They are a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of services. To support their global 24/7 specialist team they are looking to recruit a Cyber Event Manager to be based in Glasgow.
As a Cyber Event Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating cyber event management from detection, through resolution, to recovery for cyber threats, vulnerabilities, or incidents that threaten the firm's clients, assets, or reputation.
- Develop and continually refine Cyber "playbooks" for a range of potential threat scenarios.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging cyber threats to the firm.
As a successful Cyber Event Manager, you will have:
- Professional experience within the Cybersecurity industry.
- Experience working for a global organisation.
- Certifications such as CISSP or CISM are desirable.
In return our client will reward you with:
- A very competitive salary.
- A range of benefits including pension, private medical cover, life assurance, childcare vouchers, and more.
- Working at a brand new purpose built £100M facility in city centre which includes an on-site gym and café.
You can apply below with your current and up to date CV.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity or other opportunities that are open to you as an Cyber Analytics Developer please contact Will Currie on 0141 270 5004.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.