Associate - Senior Associate (Private Client)
FPSG's client is a highly regarded Law Firm who are looking to hire an experienced Solicitor, either as an Associate or Senior Associate, to join their reputable Private Client Department in Glasgow. As a highly successful & established firm, our client undertakes a varied spectrum of matters within the private client space.
As a Private Client Solicitor, your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with and advising clients on a range of issues
- Providing advice to clients on Wills, Tax Planning, Executries, Trusts and Guardianships amongst other issues.
- Taking instructions and drafting letters/correspondence
- Drafting legal documents
- Being the first point of contact for clients and managing cases
As a successful Private Client Solicitor, you will have:
- Minimum of 4+ Years' PQE in Private Client law - Executries, wills, power of attorneys, guardianships and trusts
- STEP qualification is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return, our client will reward you with a competitive remuneration package.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process