1st Line Technical Support Advisor
A brilliant opportunity has become available working for one of Scotland's most successful firms based in Glasgow City Centre as a 1st Line Technical Support Advisor
The purpose of this role is to support the IT Director in delivering a first class service to colleagues across their frim whilst supporting with projects, business growth and development of their systems.
This position is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 9-5pm. Flexibility may be required depending on projects and business needs.
- Log and prioritise calls using helpdesk software
- Escalate any concerns to the IT Director
- Perform daily checks on IT systems
- Contributing to the organisations intranet by adding or updating resources and technical hints & tips
- Covering service desk, manage escalated incidents and respond in a polite and professional manner to any requests
- Create new users to systems
- Creation of profiles on PCs for new users
- Manage any PC moves
- Remove any leavers from systems
- Setting up of presentation and video conferences
- Provide support to any development of systems and/or IT projects
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous knowledge and work experience working within a similar environment
- Technically competent with MS Office software
- Additional knowledge and experience with document management systems
- Experience with CRM systems, records management systems document comparison tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally self-motivated, driven and positive
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills
- A strong team player with ability to adapt to different situations and people of all levels
- Confident dealing with people face to face and over the telephone
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary, 30 days holidays inclu BH, opportunity to buy holidays, special leave, pension, life assistance, health scheme and performance reviews & so much more!
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process