Social Media Customer Service Advisor - Backshift
A fantastic and very rare opportunity has become available working as a Social Media Agent within a Global Outsourcing Organisation located in the West of Edinburgh. This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 40hrs per week and due to start ASAP.
Please Note: You will work 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 4.30pm to 1am
- Provide complete, accurate and timely support/assistance to customers using various methods of social networks on customer service and technical 'knowledge' issues
- Ensure that escalations enquiries are processed correctly and in a timely manner using the appropriate and necessary escalation tools and processes
- Recommend new content or effective solutions based on investigation, insights and information gathered from posts and community
- Work with analysts to identify information that can be used as knowledgebase content
- Provide accurate and relevant feedback on processes, tools and issue drivers to clients and internal resources
- Provide daily and weekly reporting
- Engage with various departments and team members
- Provide support and advice to customers using the most appropriate and accurate solutions by either pointing them to knowledgebase articles or directly responding to their inquiries
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require individuals to offer the following background/experience:
- Fluent English language
- Prior experience managing social media in a professional setting
- 5 GCSE's/Standards Grades A-C/Equivalent (must include English)/5 Standards required
- High level understanding of social networks and social media
- High level knowledge of Internet, and online applications and services
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and provide feedback on issues and volume drivers impacting KPIs)
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.