Senior Integration Engineer - Remote Working
FPSG are currently working with a Global client seek a Senior Integration Engineer. The client are happy to consider candidates who would be fully remote with trips to the Glasgow office as and when required.
The IT team remain an integrate part of the business and have continued to grow year on year. The role will be a key part in the upcoming plans, working on a number of enterprise size projects for projects utilized by the business throughout the globe. Joining the Integration Services Team (IST for short) you will work as an integration specialist with a primary focus of establishing a centre of excellence around integration capabilities. Working closely with the architect team you will continually review the current landscape striving to establish integration polices, principles and standards.
- Responsible for developing, testing and supporting ESB solutions. In order to deliver consistent, maintainable code you will be expected to leverage technical patterns, pre-defined standards and policies.
- Developing and testing integration bus solutions and services in line with ESB Governance standards.
- Developing re-usable components and assets
- Configuring and testing MQ to support Integration Bus Solutions.
- Basic MQ administration.
Skills and Experience Required
- Websphere Integration Bus 7+
- Websphere MQ Series 7+
- Intgration Solution Design experience
- Production of XML Schemas and WSDL/SOAP based interfaces
- SSL, Message Models, REST, JSON, SOAP, File
- Experience of scripting
- Database Skills
An excellent salary and benefits package as well as a structured career path.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available or contact Stuart
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process