Senior Administrator / Secretary
FPSG are recruiting a Senior Administrator / Secretary to join an International firm located in Edinburgh City Centre.
Working part of a successful and established team you will provide a high quality and efficient secretarial and administrative service to colleagues.
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Manage meeting rooms and equipment required
- Dealing with all aspects of finance / billing administration
- Drafting correspondence for senior members of staff
- Copy typing and digital dictation when required
- Amending documents when required
- Processing expenses
- Liaising closely with various departments across the organisation
- Assisting other areas of the business when required
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Experience within a similar role, ideally within the Legal sector
- Ability to adapt to change and manage various work loads
- Extremely organised and proactive at all times
- Professional, articulate and presentable
- Confident dealing with people at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and team player
- Punctual, efficient with a great eye for detail
- Naturally positive, enthusiastic and ability to learn new systems quickly
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm offering a starting salary of £18-22k per annum.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process