Paralegal - Conveyancing
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal for our leading client located north of Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP. Flexibility would be offered within this role for the right candidate!
You will provide a full support to our client's Legal team which will include a full range of conveyancing procedures from commencement to completion to transaction
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide full and comprehensive Paralegal support
- Develop relationships with clients and having day to day contact with them
- File management - taking instructions, updating and amending files, ensuring settlements are monitored
- Working autonomously and under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a busy case load
- Handling a large amount of administrative work alongside transactional work, including processing high volumes
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on conveyancing matters
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Previous experience within a Legal Executive or Paralegal role
- A paralegal certificate in commercial or residential conveyancing is advantageous
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and confidence dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Comfortable working as part of an energetic team
- Excellent MS Office capability
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines
- Natural problem solving ability with a strong initiative
Please Note: This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm, however flexibility would be provided for the right candidate
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.