German Speaking Customer Service Representative
FPSG are recruiting an experienced German Speaking Customer Service Representative located in West Lothian.
This is a full time opportunity where you will be working with a brilliant Customer Experience team who offer extensive knowledge and experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively via phone and email
- To engage with customers via video, text chat services and social media
- Ability to use own initiative, make decisions in conjunction with line management
- Deal with any customer disputes / chargebacks
- Manage your own caseload whilst using departments within the business for support and guidance
- General administrative tasks
In return our client offers a starting salary of £20k per annum plus excellent training. You will be working Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm (37.5 hrs p/w)
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background/experience:
- Native/fluent level of German and English
- A genuine interest/background working within customer service
- Experience of supporting customers in a polite and professional manner
- True team player, hungry to succeed and happy to be involved in an organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work multiple projects/tasks at once
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process