Front of House Executive
A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a leading law firm located in Edinburgh.
The purpose of this role is to support the organisation with all Front of House duties in a proactive and efficient manner.
This is a Part time, permanent opportunity working a maximum of 21 hours per week between 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- First point of contact for all visitors to the organisation, ensuring they sign visitors book and treated in a professional and polite manner
- Be first point of contact for all calls to the organisation, transferring of calls and taking messages
- Ensure the office and reception area is tidy and all stationary / office supplies are managed
- Oversee the on-line boardroom booking system
- Arrange room bookings, meetings and travel when required
- Respond to customer enquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Monitor catering stock levels and ordering as required
- Oversee training of Front of House Apprentice
- Take on additional administration and project tasks when required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Previous work experience working within a busy reception / administrative role ideally within professional services
- Strong working knowledge of MS packages including outlook / calendars
- Ability to work to deadlines and support a variety of individuals of all levels
- Confidence dealing with incoming calls and visitors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well presented, articulate and professional
- Ability to build rapport and work as a team
- Naturally positive, self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Committed and organised
- Ability to learn quickly new processes, tasks and systems
In return our client will reward you with a salary of Circa £20,000k per annum depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.