Digital Account Director - Edinburgh
FPSG's client are looking to recruit a strong commercial Account Director with a wealth of knowledge in the Digital sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Full Service Agency that will offer; Stability & Security, the opportunity to have great autonomy and really have ownership over a business and role and the chance to work with an already enviable client portfolio.
As a Digital Account Director your responsibilities will include;
- Creating innovative Digital Strategies for new and existing clients
- Leading internal Digital Team to ensure sophisticated campaigns are executed and delivered at all times
- Maintaining, Generating & Increasing Revenue
- Client Relationship Management
- Budgetary & Financial Responsibility for both the Agency & the Clients
- Reporting into Stakeholders & Directors
- Client briefing & proposal responsibility
- Organisation & Delivery of key proposals, presentations and pitches
- Internal Communications
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Leading from the front to inspire and co-ordinate all within your key departments and beyond
As a successful Digital Account Director you will have:
- Knowledge of the full Digital spectrum including Search Marketing, Media Planning & Buying, PR, Creative, Web Dev & Design; understanding how integrated campaigns work and succeed.
- A thirst for knowledge within the Digital sector; already keeping yourself abreast of the latest techniques
- Board level/Stakeholder relationship management
- The ability to travel where necessary across the UK and possibly further afield
Interested? Please apply below.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.