Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services
We have new opportunities available working for an award winning organisation located west of Edinburgh as a Customer Service Advisor.
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client provides Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients which include large retailers, financial service organisations, telecommunications and so many more.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time or part time basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
Our client is a global employer currently recruiting for Customer Support Advisors to join their Shared Team. The successful candidate must also be fluent in spoken English.
Please note this role is working Monday to Friday between the hours of 5pm to 10pm
Please note training will be for a period of 2-4 weeks and may be full time, this is yet to be confirmed. All applicants must be flexible around this.
Please note applicants must be able to pass a Credit Check
- First point of contact for all customers with questions in relation to products and services
- To respond to all customers in a polite and professional manner
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in English
- Strong customer service experience - all industries considered
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- ECDL qualification an advantage
In return our client will reward you with:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
As part of the recruitment process candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the United Kingdom and must pass a Credit Check
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.