.NET Developer / Software Developer
Exciting opportunity to work with a company that are truly transforming the way people organise their future. You will be able work alongside experienced engineering teams learning and understanding cutting edge technology.
This role will involve working closely with the Lead Developer, as well as proposing and implementing changes to systems, processes and procedures. Collaboration will be key to this role - if you have ideas you will be heard.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the best technical solutions for business requirements
- Working from requirements in the form of Agile Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Working extensively within the Microsoft Azure Devops environment
- Delivering to challenging timescales in fortnightly iterations
- Creating unit tests and be an advocate for test-driven development and automated testing.
What you'll need
You'll have a can do attitude and willingness to learn new things. You'll be a team player and be able to work within the Software Development team.
Essential skills will include:
- C# , .Net, .Net Core, ASP.Net
- HTML5, CSS
- Integrated systems using REST services and message queues
- SQL Relational Databases
- Unit testing
- React ( Nice to Have )
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career due to their rapid and exciting expansion plans.
If you thrive on change and want to work for a company whose benefits show how strongly they value their employees then this is a role for you.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process