QC Shift Supervisor
QC Shift Supervisor
Fantastic opportunity to join a high growth organisation in a key QC role with all the career advancement prospects that you would expect from a company that is more than trebling their workforce.
Shift patters that allow you an excellent work life balance due to the considerable number of days off between shift patterns - on top of that there is a further £ allowance to cover the shifts!
This role will be working as part of the Quality team your key responsibilities will be:
- Review of QC supporting area documentation (Batch records, logs etc.)
- Planning, scheduling and support of QC testing activities in line with standard operating procedures and production schedules. *
- Ensuring adequate resource is available for QC processes.
- Plan supply of material in the QC laboratory to ensure availability for QC process and ensure efficiently managed within area.
- Testing of test strip batches and final product using calibrators, spike and clinical blood samples. Preparation of spiking solutions, buffers and reference reagents.
- Assisting in the transfer of assay calibration process from R&D.
- Writing and maintaining standard operating procedures and work instructions for QC and support review and approval process.
Essential skills will include:
- Background in a scientific role.
- Experience of working in an industrial QC environment.
- People management experience - essential.
- Knowledge of statistics and working with biohazards would be beneficial.
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly contribute to the fight against COVID-19. The company offer fantastic progression opportunities and have an amazing benefits package.
This is certainly one to consider if you are ready for that next step in QC!
Apply by contacting Nichola Lumley on 07891 869 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process