French speaking Technical Support Representative
FPSG are recruiting a French speaking Technical Support Representative for our leading international client located in Dunfermline, Fife.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working as part of a highly successful Customer Service department within their multilingual team. You will work 37.5hrs per week between the hours of 7am to 6pm on a rotational basis.
You will be responsible for supporting our client's customers across the European region by providing telephone support to existing customers and field employees in respect of their custom windows application, windows operating systems, email, dialup access, PC configuration and network support.
- Answer all customer enquiries concerning operation and configuration of our clients products
- Troubleshoot network problems including connectivity, wireless LAN access, VPN/broadband and non-reporting issues
- You will log all escalations and pass to field teams for critical issues
- Remote installation / troubleshooting for software upgrades, database repair and remove of software viruses
- Research technical and software issues to identify trends and repair and perform data migration on customer computers
- Any additional projects / adhoc tasks when required
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Previous experience within a similar role with European or International exposure
- Fluent / Native French and English, Spanish would also be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of operating systems
- Understanding of MD Access and SQL databases
- Understanding of web server technologies
- PC hardware and configuration skills essential
- Intermediate networking capability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to different situations
- Ability to produce high quality of work within tight timescales
- Strong team player with a flexible attitude and great work ethic
- Benefits including working for an International organisation who value their staff
- 34 days annual holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Health Assessment
- Life Cover
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Many retails discounts and vouchers
- … any many more!
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process