Cloud-Based Accounts Team Leader
FPSG are looking to speak with an ambitious and experienced individual who has a passion for cloud-based accounting software to join a leading professional services organisation as a Cloud-Based Accounts Team Leader.
This opportunity entails quality control and supporting colleagues and clients when using the latest technology and systems to improve the efficiency of business processing.
- Answering team queries regarding issues with bookkeeping and VAT tasks
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of VAT and reviewing VAT returns
- Organising and delegating tasks to the team when working to strict deadlines
- Reviewing work to ensure it is completed accurately to a high standard
- Providing feedback to both colleagues and clients
- Using software such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Maintaining sound knowledge of accounting standards and developments in accounting technology
- Training colleagues and clients to use accounting software
- Assisting with the introduction of Making Tax Digital to clients and ensuring they understand what is required of them
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail and production of accurate work
- Preferably have a bookkeeping or accounts qualification
- Experience using cloud-based software such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Experience of leading and training a team
- Experience of working with clients on-site
- Maintenance of bookkeeping systems and account management
- Delivery and development of client services and relationships
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.