Warehouse Team Leader
Warehouse Team Leader
A warehouse that runs well can determine the reputation a company has within the industry. A strong Warehouse Team Leader is what can make a warehouse a great place to work, productive and be the supportive back bone of the business. Do you have what it takes?
Someone special deserves something special in return:
- Competitive salary (no gimmicks just a secure salary you can rely on)
- Permanent position (Permanent contract - no more timesheets or trouble with your salary not paid on time)
- No shift work - claim your nights and weekends back and start living!
- A secure company that will offer you training to the highest standard and open up doors you never thought possible in your career
- A benefit package that shows how much you are valued as an employee and vital part of the business
- A job that will be there every month of the year, not just for a season
If you are looking for a sign for a new opportunity then this is it!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain receipt, storage, handling and logistic processes.
- Plan schedule and support Supply Chain activities in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Maintain a high level of Stock control
- Ensure Compliance with Quality and Regulatory Standards.
- Ensure all Electronic systems and documentation are maintained in accordance with SOP's.
- Lead department continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive down the Cost of Goods.
- Take ownership of shift Quality Events - Effective management of QMS documentation
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the Warehouse areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
- Act as the department interface between the internal stakeholders to manage goods, material movements and appropriate storage according to stock levels and demand fluctuations
- Ensure adequate resource is available for Supply Chain processes.
- Plan the supply of materials to support business operations
- Highly motivated individual that can demonstrate flexibility and a can-do attitude.
- Ensures positive, productive and proactive relationships with a range of internal and external key stakeholders.
- Self-driven, takes ownership and demonstrates high levels of personal accountability, and is motivated to complete the goals and objectives
- Can listen and present effectively, providing progress updates and feedback on a regular basis
- Ability to plan and organise work in accordance with the overall objectives and required timelines
- Demonstrates the ability to solve problems.
- Able to travel between company sites as needed (not expected to be frequent)
Apply in the first instance online or by contacting Nichola Price at email@example.com or on 0141 270 5135.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process