US GAAP Accounting Advisory - Manager/Senior Manager
FPSG, working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy firm, have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with strong exposure to US GAAP and US listed clients. You will be providing clients with Accounting Advisory services based in their modern London office.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients development plans for 2019, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
As a specialist focused on Capital Markets Assurance services, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant with extensive knowledge of US GAAP and US-listed companies to further develop your career.
- Work with clients who are developing and executing transformational/capital raising strategies, such as launching an initial public offering (IPO), debt/equity offering…etc.
- Provide regulatory and reporting support and advice across to clients across international capital markets.
- Deliver technical accounting advice across a range of clients.
- Produce reports and analysis on accounting issues related to capital raising strategies and regulatory matters.
- Recognised accountancy qualification (US CPA or equivalent)
- Experience auditing US-listed companies with extensive US GAAP knowledge
- Sound technical knowledge of PCAOB audits and SEC reporting
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.