Study Manager - Immunology
Study Manager - Immunology
If you are a talented Scientist who has experience in a wide range of assay techniques, technical understanding of a wide range of methodologies and the ability to work independently on exciting projects then this might be the role you have been waiting for!
Work in a family friendly and flexible environment where part time hours are an option!
- Experimental expertise in at least one scientific area encompassing multiple techniques.
- Capable of training junior staff to a high level of competence.
- Advanced data analysis skills across a broad range of techniques.
- Clear understanding how assay design impacts data interpretation across a broad range of techniques.
- Application of high-level technical knowledge to assay development, qualification and validation.
- Guide Customers in making the best decisions for assay design and data interpretation.
- Lead complex development studies across a range of technical areas.
- Identify the relevant technical resources required to design and develop complex assays
- Independently manage studies including study planning, scheduling, preparation and review of documentation, and customer communication, with support from the Project Lead and/or Senior Study Manager.
- Prepare protocol, reports and proposals for a wide range of studies, include complex development and qualification studies.
- Be able to lead Customer discussions and advise on complex challenges that may arise during a customer study.
- Support the commercial team in preparing proposals and contracts.
- Contribute to discussion on research and development projects where appropriate.
- Ensuring adherence to Good Documentation Practices resulting in completed documents, which require minimal revision upon review.
- Performance of technical review of a wide range of documents including, but not limited to, analytical procedure and laboratory documentation
- Design and implement process improvements ensuring that the studies are operationally efficient to enable the continuous improvement of study management and to simplify and optimise procedures.
- Experience in the management of a broad range of customer studies within a contract research organisation or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the analysis of biopharmaceuticals and application of ICH guidelines.
- Previous experience in assay development or academic research
- Degree in a relevant field with significant laboratory experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Technical competence in a range of bioanalytical and immunological methods.
- Ability to analyse data generated from multiple assay platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply in the first instance online or by contacting Nichola Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 270 5135.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process