Senior Solicitor / Associate - Employment
FPSG's client is a highly-regarded law firm, due to a significant growth of long term business wins and a growing client base, their distinguished and award winning Employment team have an exceptional opportunity for at a Senior Solicitor Level to join their Aberdeen based team.
As a Senior Solicitor or Associate, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Representing both employers and employees at tribunals
- Advising on a wide range of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- Managing a busy caseload across a diverse client base, contributing to the team's success and working within tight timescales
As a successful Associate or Senior Associate, you will have:
- 2/3+ Years' PQE within Employment Law in a practice firm
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills developed working across a varied client base
- Understanding of client's needs and a demonstrable track record of advising across complex employment issues as appropriate
- Strong team player with the ability assist junior members of staff with their professional development
In return, our client will reward you with a market leading remuneration package, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your career.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process