FPSG's exclusive client is a global leader in providing Cost and Programme Management services across a number of high profile sectors including Pharmaceutical, Technology, Utilities & Mission Critical.
With the continued success of their operations in the UK, they are looking to expand this Project Controls offering in London, Birmingham & Manchester offices.
To support this growth, they are looking to bring on board Senior Planners into each of the above locations.
As a Senior Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a key contributor in the project management team, assisting in the successful implementation and delivery of large, complex projects.
- Supporting project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery.
- Providing a planning and programming service to both external and internal clients, ensuring that all time-related issues within projects are effectively considered and addressed.
- Providing consultancy advice on all programming and monitoring issues.
- Preparing high-level strategic programmes to identify and assess impact of key sequence, responsibilities and key strategies.
As a successful Senior Planner, you will have:
- A Degree in a relevant academic subject or be qualified to a degree level.
- Ideally obtained APM/CIOB Qualification.
- Experience with a variety of sectors and procurement forms including NEC.
- Experience in the use of programme software such as Asta Powerproject, Oracle Primavera (P6) and/or Microsoft Project.
- Client and key stakeholder management experience.
In return our client will reward you with an exceptional salary package.
To apply, please send an updated version of your CV via the "Apply Now" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.