Manufacturing Scientist - Cell culture
Manufacturing Scientist - GMP
Would you like to work a shift pattern that means the working day is done by 2pm? Time to enjoy the summer sunshine, or take advantage of a benefits package that means you can be on the golf course at a reduced cost?
Fantastic opportunity to join a high growth organisation in a key Manufacturing role with all the career advancement prospects that you would expect from a company that is more than trebling their workforce.
Shift patters that allow you an excellent work life balance due to the considerable number of days off between shift patterns - on top of that there is a further £ allowance to cover the shifts!
This role will be working as part of the Manufacturing team your key responsibilities will be:
- Execute production steps defined by SOPs, production records and protocol for manufacture of a Covid vaccine
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques
- Conduct on-time reporting according to defined document management standards
- Immediately escalate and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures to the supervising team
- Conduct all activities in the most careful and safe manner and in full compliance with HSE requirements
- Ensure that at any time equipment, facilities and materials used in the area of responsibility comply with defined standards
- Support change controls, investigations and CAPAs in the most diligent manner
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and escalate those to the respective manufacturing supervisor or appropriate person
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team setting
- Shift work and out of hours work as may be required
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
- Be accountable that the individual workspace is clean, tidy and well organised
Essential skills will include:
- Relevant degree or HNC/HND or equivalent experience
- Experience of cell culture and aseptic technique is essential
- Cleanroom experience
- Experience of working within a cGMP environment
- Experience of following SOPs within defined cGMP work practices
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly contribute to the fight against COVID-19. The company offer fantastic progression opportunities and have an amazing benefits package.
This is certainly an opportunity for a skilled Scientist to make a difference!
Apply by contacting Nichola Lumley on 07891 869 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process