Interfaces Engineer (Oracle)
Interfaces Engineer, Oracle Advisor - Government experience advantageous.
Minimum of 3 months contract outside of IR35, based in central London up to £600 a day for right candidate.
Day rate is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Due to Covid-19, we can only accept candidates who have their letter of clearance dated not more than 12 months, or an email not more than 1 month old from the organisation that holds their clearance. They must have used the clearance in the last 12 months. They must be British citizens and not dual.
FPSG's Public Sector client is currently seeking an Interfaces Engineer who has extensive experience with Oracle.
Your role with be to Work with others to specify, design and implement the technical requirements for the programme, this involves developing, validating and reviewing conceptual, logical and physical network designs, addition of Virtual networks, Creation of routing rules, creation of access control lists
To be a successful Interface Engineer you must have
- 2+ Years hands on as an Oracle Cloud Implementer
Good knowledge of and demonstrable hands on experience of:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle Cloud Container/Platform administration and configuration (OCI-C design/Foundation Services and console work).
Virtual Networks (VNICs).
Virtual Machine Environment Creation and Management.
Experience of LAN configuration.
Experience of Firewall Design and Ruleset Configuration.
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting programming Minimum 1 project of
SSO and End User Compute Pass through - Design and Implementation
It would be advantageous to the client if you have also used any of the following
- Specific Architectures (Oracle Cloud)
- Experience and Design of network security (TACACS, SYSLOG, SNMP)
- Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, OSPF
Experience working in a Linux/Unix/Windows environment (sysadmin level)
- Linux Shell scripting
- Experience configuring and software-based solutions (i.e. VPN)
- Oracle Capacity Design (SaaS and PaaS)
- DMZ Bastion Design and implementation
- DNS/VPN/WAN Design and implementation
- Security Feed Design and implementation
- Mobile Device Security Design and Implementation
- Service Dashboard Development
In return our client offer a competitive day rate outside of IR35, with the initial opportunity to
work on a fully remote basis. (Please remember some office time may be required
To be considered, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations and current
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual
orientation, religion or belief and age
Please note all successful candidates will be subjected to a Disclosure Scotland.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process