Digital Front End Developer
FPSG are on a mission along with our client to aid them in becoming Scotland's digital entertainment hub, the world of media is constantly evolving and moving at great speed.
Due to this our client is seeking a Frontend Developer to help transform their powerful technological service, into a world class platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within one of the largest digital media brands in the United Kingdom.
- Crafting aesthetically pleasing and accessible user interfaces.
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work successfully within a cross-functional team.
- Ensuring that our users can enjoy the growing wealth of content that our client offers.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assist key 3rd party suppliers to ensure requirements are met and delivered.
- Integrate cutting-edge technology with responsive U.I to create an engaging user experience.
To be a successful Front End Developer you will:
- Understand and have used agile methodologies.
- Strong evidence of team working, networking, supporting and liaising with team members.
- Experience of using Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- A passion for continual improvement and how to optimize for client side performance.
- A certain, ambitious and inquisitive approach towards the latest digital products and trends.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest tech stack, within a bright, evolutionary team. Our client offer's a competitive salary and a truly market leading package. They have a track record of committing to the personal, technical and career development of all staff.
To be considered, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations and current notice-period.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process