£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
FPSG are delighted to present a brilliant new opportunity that has become available working for an extremely established business located in Dundee as a DevOps Engineer. The business uses a wide variety of technology but are interested in talking to candidates with experience in Puppet, Docker or Kubernetes who have a strong desire and hunger to learn new and varied technology. We are looking for Junior, Mid and Senior Engineers alike, you will have a core - competency in design and document systems, including writing and reviewing code, to automate solutions within your team's domain.
Working from a brand new office in the heart of Dundee you will be working in a supportive, encouraging environment with likeminded individuals who encourage creativity (upskilling both in and out of work is actively encouraged). The client strongly believes that stress crushes creativity, so although you will be accustomed to working to deadlines you will be allowed to "relax" in to your job to deliver your best work.
· As a member of a small multi-functional team, you'll be responsible for all infrastructure
· Design and document systems, including writing and reviewing code, to automate solutions within your team's domain.
· Undertake measured, strict, troubleshooting of complicated systems and potentially resolve time-critical incidents.
What the client will want from you…
· Solid knowledge profile and really excel in some areas, such as Puppet, Kubernetes or Docker.
· Deep knowledge of Linux (we use Ubuntu) and all layers of the networking stack. You should be confident discussing in detail what's going on under the hood.
· Experience designing and executing small to medium scale systems automation projects.
· A passion for solving problems using open source software along with a ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
In return our client offer upper quartile salaries and a truly market leading package. They have a track record of committing to the personal, technical a career development of all staff.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or contact Stuart on 0141 270 5009 /
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age