Cost Manager - North America
FPSG's exclusive client is a global leader in providing Cost and Programme Management services across a number of high profile sectors including technology, mission critical and infrastructure.
With the continued success of their North America portfolio, they have fresh career opportunities for talented and innovated Cost Management (Quantity Surveyors) across several locations including California, Arizona, Texas & Oregon. To support this growth, they are looking to bring on board Senior Cost Managers and Cost Managers into each location.
As a Cost Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Support senior management in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
- Assisting with implementing cost control, schedule and progress control reporting.
- Monitoring cost performance to discover and understand variances from the budget.
- Producing and compiling accurate/unbiased cost forecasts at a detailed and summary level.
- Identifying and ensuring early warning of adverse cost trends so that corrective actions can be taken.
As a successful Cost Manager, you will have:
- A Degree in a relevant Subject (Construction management, quantity surveying or equivalent).
- Ideally obtained Full Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- Experience in Cost Management/Cost Engineering work on large complex construction projects.
In return our client will reward you with an exceptional salary package.
To apply, please send an updated version of your CV via the "Apply Now" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.