Permanent - Glasgow
1 Month Notice
• 25 years’ experience working within the Legal sector.
• Able to liaise with clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Experience in Commercial Real Estate and Residential Conveyancing.
• Strong client liaison skills, good interpersonal skills, loyal and stable work history.
Target Salary £20,000 +
Permanent – Edinburgh
3 months’ notice
• Over 15 years’ experience in the legal profession, 10 years of which have been as a Private Client Paralegal in a reputable city-centre firm
• Comfortable dealing with any aspect of private client work
• Paralegal qualification in Trusts, Wills and Executries (2007) and member of the Institute of Paralegals
• Frequently attends client meetings
• Currently administers six trusts, including substantial investment portfolios.
Salary expectation - £26,000 +
Permanent – Glasgow/Edinburgh
1 month notice
• Representing a candidate with circa 5 years’ of Paralegal experience of dealing with all aspects of conveyancing within busy departments
• Deals with around 20 completions daily
• Holds a PDA in Domestic Conveyancing
• Enthusiastic individual with leadership experience who enjoys regular client and customer contact
Salary expectation - £25,000 +
For further information about the candidates please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org