Workday Financial Specialist - Newcastle
Workday Financial Specialist ,Newcastle , £31,916 - £35,858+ excellent benefits package
Do you have previous knowledge of Workday within a Finance function? If so a newly created varied and exciting role is currently available for you. FPSG's client are a highly reputable and recognisable brand with a key focus on delivery to a number of key stakeholders in a timely and professional manner. This role will provide the successful candidate with invaluable experience of working in a dynamic and complex environment along with the potential of future career development opportunities.
The specialist responsibilities will be to provide an efficient and effective systems support for Corporate Services Support Systems; this includes Workday, Adaptive Insights, Scanning Solution, Sourcing tools, data analytics tools and other key corporate systems. You will work as part of a team of analysts who will be the first line of support for all employees in relation to Corporate Services Support systems. You will work closely with colleagues in Finance, HR and Commercial to provide an excellent customer experience.
As part of the Corporate Services Support Team, you will receive training to develop your skills and knowledge and ensure that you can contribute to the following key responsibilities:
- Identification and delivery of business process improvements.
- System set up and integrity, compliance and governance of corporate services systems, which will support our client to continually improve its offering and maximise benefits realisation.
- Developing, maintaining and delivering systems training and ensuring the maintenance of the learning tool for Workday (Whatfix).
- Evaluating and performing appropriate regression/UAT testing to ensure system integrity and controls.
- Working with reporting super-users to develop and maintain key management reports and dashboards to support key stakeholders in their decision making.
- Ensuring appropriate communications are maintained between the business, Technology Group and relevant third parties.
- Maintaining business continuity and disaster recovery arrangements for corporate systems.
- Ongoing management of legacy systems (e.g. Oracle) in line with agreed data retention policies across HR, Finance, Commercial and Payroll.
- Previous experience within a Finance function.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, to work with internal support departments to ensure we provide an excellent service to the customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and customers at various levels across the organisation and third parties, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable but not essential
- Full membership of relevant professional bodies (e.g. Accountancy Body, CIPS).
- Experience and technical systems knowledge of a variety corporate systems e.g. ERP.
- Applicable knowledge and technical skills in other relevant applications e.g. Oracle.
- Ability to review business processes, gather business requirements and identify business impacts across different disciplines.
Experience of change and release management on a cloud hosted service or ERP systems.
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary and extensive staff benefits package.
Apply by contacting John Agnew, 0131 270 6626 or email@example.com
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process