Vulnerability Management and Network Data Analyst
FPSG client are looking for a Vulnerability Management and Network Data Analyst to join their Glasgow office on a 12 month contract.
The role will sit within the Vulnerability Management team and will be a key part of assessing the current scan data to ID any threats in the current network.
Please note interviews for this role will be carried and by telephone and VC and with the hiring process remaining uninterrupted.
* Improve the vulnerability management at it related to assets residing in different network compartments
* Understand the current asset composition and design through data analysis and correlation
* Analyze network scan data and infrastructure configuration to determine control gaps
* Produce workable report that can be used to improve the infrastructure
* Liaising with different departments to facilitate data collection and analysis
* Knowledge of Network Design and Implementation
* Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
* Understanding of application and network infrastructure protocols
* Experience with scripting language such as PS, Perl or python
* Ability to think through problems and provide solution
* Solid data analysis and problem-solving skill
* Understanding of vulnerability management process
This role is only available at PAYE.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process