Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
FPSG is an award winning national Recruitment Agency with an international reach. We are a multi-disciplinary recruitment organisation with a fantastic opportunity in our growing Accountancy & Finance team. Due to this continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Trainee Consultant based in our Edinburgh Office.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, hardworking and comfortable in a fast paced environment. If you think you have the right skills to be successful in recruitment we want to hear from you.
- Develop an understanding of the Accountancy & Finance market
- Learn recruitment processes from beginning to end
- Screen job applications to assess their suitability
- Interviewing candidates
- Advertising client vacancies
- Building strong and ongoing relationships with clients
- Customer focused attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Resilient and tenacious
- You should be experienced working to targets
- Confident phone manner
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential however would be advantageous
In return, we are offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process