Test & QA Engineer
Test & QA Engineer - Glasgow
FPSG's client seek an experienced Test Professionals to join the team. This opportunity will be working on a diverse range of high profile Software & Systems projects.
Role Responsibilities will include:
* Taking a lead on problem solving Test Issues that arise during development and release
* Own the development, coordination and maintenance of Test Cases
* Analysis of current requirements, to design, develop and document test plans
* Building and presenting all quality assurance and test metrics
* From a test perspective supporting the identification and management of risk
* Championing best practice
Suitable candidates will be required to demonstrate the following within their application, ideally delivered over a minimum of 3 enterprise projects
* Extensive knowledge creating complex test plans
* Demonstrable test experience across multiple platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows, Web, Mobile, Cloud)
* Proven ability to interpret complex product requirements
* Comfortable with Agile practices, Object-orientated design and associated Test Methodology
* Strong understanding of Relational Databases with demonstrable SQL skills
* Project experience to include iOS, Android
* Exposure to Cloud environments, preferably AWS
* Familiar with Source Control and Tracking tools such as Jira
The bespoke nature of many of the assigned projects, means that there is a bias towards complex manual testing. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their strength in this space, but also their ability and desire to champion the introduction of a great degree of automation, with knowledge of the following desired: Cucumber, Appium, Jenkins, Calabash, Gatling, Specflow, jBehave, jUnit, Selenium
Successful candidates who can demonstrate the above will be rewarded with a strong salary, with an extensive package including options such as: Generous Holiday package, Health Insurance, Flexible working, Stock Options etc,
Our client are also in the enviable position of being an established company who has retained there start-up entrepreneurial sparks. They can demonstrate and offer rapid career progression, technical career enhancement, collaborative learning and an inclusive flexible working environment.
Please submit an up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Key Technical Terms include:
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process