FPSG have a host of career opportunities for permanent Test Analysts to work onsite in Hampshire, looking to obtain or use existing SC Clearance status whilst developing their skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Assured to learn from working alongside some top caliber, senior Testers and colleagues, this is a fantastic opportunity to either continue your existing SC Clearance, or be cleared to obtain it for the first time. Please note this particular requirement requires you having been resident in the UK for the past 5 years, with British Citizenship (NB....dual citizenship does not meet the criteria on this occasion, sorry! Other opportunities will have different criteria, so please keep an eye out for those too, if you do not meet this criteria this time round.).
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Current experience in Writing and executing Test cases, Test scripts.
- Being knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
- Having good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in testing analysis and design, functional and performance models, and test specifications to: develop functional models for testing, develop performance models for testing, evaluate and validate test cases and scripts, validate functional models for testing, validate performance models for testing, develop test specifications, validate test specifications, validate testing coverage, escalate quality issues for resolution, evaluate test automation tools and validate testing environment in order to develop test specifications.
- Proficiency in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute testing engagement.
- Knowledgeable of testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing.
The duties you will be responsible for include:
- Designing testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non- functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executing tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzing the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Understanding and using appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Supporting knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Reward and next steps:
These roles are extremely rewarding given the access that you will have to some of the most sought after and exciting projects in the UK. Due to the Security Clearance level of screening which is related to this role, we will be in a position to share more information with candidates who apply and meet the basic criteria stipulated for getting SC Cleared. If you already have SC Clearance, or higher, please do highlight this when applying.
The role will be based on-site, so living within commuting distance of Hampshire is an obvious advantage. Packages will be commensurate with experience and all costs for becoming SC Cleared will be covered by FPSG's Client for successful, eligible candidates who are offered a post after the fast-track interview process. Please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process