Technical Support Advisor - Portuguese or French speaking
FPSG are working with a leading client located west of Edinburgh who are going through an exciting period of growth.
Working on behalf of the biggest brands within their industry, these opportunities are not to be missed!
We are looking for top talent who offer experience working within customer services, this can be from retail, hospitality, call centre… looking to progress their career within an office environment, working for a leading brand whilst developing their professional and personal skills.
Please Note: For all full time positions you will work 40hrs per week 5 days out of 7, flexibility will be required!
We have a very rare opportunity as a Portuguese or French speaking Technical Support Advisor available, this is a full time role working between Monday to Sunday (5/7) from 8.45am to 5.30pm
You responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class technical assistance to customers through live troubleshooting
- Providing clear and excellent customer advice to new and existing customers who has questions, problems with their products
- Pro-actively take ownership of any issues and interface successfully with management and the engineering team
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved
- Identify, analyse and solve software and hardware issues
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Handling pre-sales and sales opportunity through both voice and e-mail contact and placing orders
- Handling general product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyse and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools
- Utilising proper CRM tools and systems
To be considered for this opportunity, we do require:
- Native level of Portuguese or French and fluent English
- Must love & have a passion for music!
- Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter
- True team player, no 9-5 mentality
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems strongly desired
- Certifications desired (CCNA, CWNA, MCSA, N+, A+) but not required
- College degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions
- Ability to work under pressure
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.