Technical Consultant, Glasgow, Excellent salary + attractive bonus scheme
FPSG's client is a leading independent utility consultancy, based in the West End of Glasgow. Due to an influx of new and exciting client wins, they are expanding their Technical Delivery team. They are looking for a talented Technical Delivery Consultant to be part of a high-performing team that delivers first-class service and industry-leading results.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone with a technical degree and experience within a similar role to join a tight knit team with a focus upon continuous improvement and career development.
The Technical Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of a range of technical projects within the energy industry
- Experience of ESOS at some level and be comfortable consulting on other energy/carbon/environmental legislation such as SECR
- Willingness to work towards ESOS lead assessor status.
- Experience of assessing the condition and efficiency of building services, industrial processes and other relevant energy consuming activities
- Identifying and develop new sales opportunities, from existing clients and prospects.
- Managing Client's expectations, delivering results and building long-term relationships
- A technical background, preferably engineering or scientific in nature, and is a member of a relevant professional institute
- Relevant experience of delivering energy efficiency related projects for a range of industries/sectors; water efficiency experience would be a bonus
- Be a problem-solver who's good with figures and has a high level of attention to detail.
- Capable of building and delivering a sustainable pipeline of work
- A team player with plenty of positive energy
- Always delivers a first-class service to stakeholders and clients
In return our client will reward you with a highly competitive salary and rewards package.
Apply by contacting John Agnew, 0131 270 6626 or email@example.com
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process