Technical Claims / Operations Manager
FPSG's client is a UK leader in claims management and are part of a Global organisation. Due to expansion of their business and the opening of new offices within Glasgow they have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Technical / Operations Manager within a background in Motor Claims to join their team.
You will lead a team of up to 25 individuals which will include 2-3 Team Leaders. You will be responsible for performance delivery, financials, compliance and people metrics, whilst also providing inspirational leadership, to coach and develop people.
- You will lead, coach and develop a team of up to 25 FTE experienced Claim Handlers including Team Leaders
- Manage all performance reviews
- Provide ongoing 121 coaching, training and development
- Ensure all staff and providing first class claim handling responsibilities to customers
- Manage complex claims enquiries and escalated calls, emails
- Manage any complaints in a professional and effective manner
- Provide continuous improvement to colleagues and wider business
- Quality Control
- Risk Management
- Manage all attendance and absence management
- First stage disciplinary management
- Proactive and ongoing self-development
- Point of contact to client with any new products, processes, enquiries and projects
- Collate, analyse and present performance MI and evidence improvement plans
To be considered for this opportunity, we do require for the following background/experience
- Strong leadership experience from managing and/or coaching a team within a similar role whether this be a BPO or Outsourcer
- Previous Claim Handling experience from the motor industry
- Preparing high level audience advanced reports using Visio and Excel Feedback
- Proven background of coaching, training and 121's
- Strong problem solving capability
- Professional individual with a can do approach and attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the an inspiring nature
- A natural leader with a passion for developing others
- Ability to work in a pressured and challenging environment Insurance
- Claims experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation - Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) & Financial Services Authority (FSA)
In return our client will reward you with a fantastic starting salary which will be discussed at time of interview, monthly performance bonus, company pension, 28 days holidays (including bank/public holidays)
Please Note: If you are successful with your application, our client will require to conduct a credit and background check.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.