Subsidence Insurance Claims Specialist
£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent bens package
Subsidence Insurance Claims Specialist - Glasgow
(Large & complex Loss - Property)
£35k, bonus and excellent benefits
FPSG's client is a leading insurance provider. They have a career opportunity for a very experienced and talented highly technical property insurance claims used to working with very complex and large loss cases.
As a Subsidence Insurance Claims Specialistyour responsibilities will include:
* Assist in delivering initiative claims savings, settlement cost performance, large loss emergence, reserve accuracy and run off to agreed targets.
* Claims servicing to meet or exceed agreed SLA's and caseload
* Engage to ensure the performance of suppliers adhere to the policy and contracted terms by working closely with Tech Leadership and Supply Chain Management Teams
* Operate as one our clients Subject Matter Expert for Home and commercial Property by providing technical experience and advice to colleagues and participate in technical forums or project and initiatives.
* Active contributor to the overall Home and Commercial property operational team and delivery of the directorate's goals.
* Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to your role, in line with our clients risk framework.
As a successful Subsidence Insurance Claims Specialist, you will have:
* Thorough technical knowledge of Large and Complex Home property claims handling and litigation procedures demonstrating influencing and negotiation skills.
* Subsidence and large loss claims experience.
* Knowledge of common law & legislation effecting home property and liability insurance claims.
* A high level of business acumen with a previous track record of Managing Large and complex property claims.
* Preferred insurance qualifications ACII / FCII
In return our client will reward you with - salary of £35k with performance related bonus and an excellent benefits package including; pension, health, holidays, various insurance discounts, flexible rewards package and discounts for a variety of products and services.
Please email your current CV to Jane via on-line instructions. Jane Hammond 0141 270 5134
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.