Location: Glasgow City
FPSG's client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to work based in their Glasgow city office. This position's main focus is to drive and design the architecture of internal applications. We are seeking a Solutions Architect who is passionate to provide technical leadership. This opportunity is working with an organisation that will allow you to have a bespoke work life balance, relevant to your own personal circumstances and are proud to be firm advocates of a flexible and lifestyle friendly environment.
- Architectural design and documentation
- Represent company vision and values but showing your Technical leadership
- Collaborate internally to assist in defining the company's technical vision, strategy and roadmaps
- Promote innovation
- Work effectively with all stakeholders both internal and external
- See projects through from initiation to completion
- Strong and consistent communication skills with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Previous experience with Dataprojects
- Knowledge of continuous integrationtools and techniques
- Working knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS, Azure OR similar)
- Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Experience with SOAP/ REST
In return our client will reward you with:
In return, FPSG's client will offer a leading benefits package and work life balance in a family friendly environment. Our client is also able to offer training and development to align with your own personal career goals.
Please submit an up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience, immediately. Solutions Architects with the aforementioned required skills can expect to be contacted quickly after CV submission to discuss progressing into the interview process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Holly McMullen at FPSG in order to meet the hiring goals of our Client.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
For further opportunities within the IT sector with FPSG Clients, please visit our website and also follow @HMFPSG @MTFPSG and @FPSGRecruitment on Twitter where we use #IT_FPSG to highlight our IT jobs, blogs and posts.