Solicitor - Corporate
FPSG's client is a highly-regarded law firm. Due to recent growth in business levels in their distinguished corporate team, they are seeking to bring on board an ambitious & driven Solicitor in Aberdeen where you will undertake complex work whilst benefiting from direct client exposure in developing your career.
As a Corporate Solicitor, your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on corporate and commercial matters
- Strong project management skills
- Being part of the corporate team on the larger deals
- Diligence reporting
- Document drafting and negotiation
- Participating in business development to support in winning new work and clients for the firm
As our client is growing their Corporate offering, this role would ideally be suited to a Corporate Solicitor with 1-2 years PQE however is open to an NQ. As a successful Corporate Solicitor, you will have:
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of clients' needs and advise appropriately
- Strong drafting and written communication skills
- A keen interest in networking across the business community in the North East in various sectors to work with the Partners in developing the firms existing Corporate offering
In return, our client will reward you with a market-leading remuneration package, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your career.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process